Useful commands for System Administrator or Network Administrator | Computercooltricks |Darkworld
Updated: May 17, 2022
1) Ipconfig: Standing for "Internet Protocol configuration" This cmd basically use for all current TCP/IP network configurations. It will display Lan IP. The subnet mask and Default Gateway.
2) Ipconfig /all:
This cmd basically shows all the list of IP Configurioan in detail of windows based computer.
3) Ipconfig /flushdns
Above cmd use for clearing the DNS cache
4) ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /release is used to force the DHCP IP address of the host computer and request a different IP address. Here we will use two commands in sequence First ipconfig /release after that we will use ipconfig /renew to request a new Ip address in the host computer.
5) Ping: Ping command used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol ( IP) network.
Example: ping 22.214.171.124
6) Tracert: this command used to trace the path that an IP packet takes to its destination.
Example: tracert ( website name) or ( IP)
Netstat command displays the network connections both incoming and outgoing transmission also you can see the status of TCP and UDP endpoints in a table format, along with routing table information and interface information.
8) Nslookup : nslookup stands for "name server look up" is for querying the DNS to get the domain name or IP address mapping and other dns records
9) Route Print
10) Net user: it will display accounts in the pc by using this cmd system administrators to add or modify user accounts or change displays user account details
b) Net user (user account ): it will display all the useful information of the user account.
10) DriverQuery basically this command used to display the list of drivers installed on the pc with details Name, Date and Time
11) TaskList : Basically we used commands used to show the list of processes and also the name, Processor ID, and memory usage
12) systeminfo : very useful command for system administrator by using this we can check detailed information about pc configuration. Information covers your OS info along with hardware-level details.
Note: Always run this command as admin privilege
if you love this blog then please like and subscribe to our youtube channel.
#computercooltricks #darkworldhacker #darkworldtech #darkworld
| Computercooltricks | Darkworldhacker